The only distributor of films exclusively featuring people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
The use of any and all films obtained from Sproutflix constitutes acknowledgement of and agreement to the terms and conditions contained below between the Licensor (Sproutflix) and the User (Licensee).
- Grant of License
- a. Sproutflix grants to the Licensee a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license.
- b. The right to rent, loan, sublease or sub-license content to others is strictly forbidden. Content may not be digitized, transferred, altered, duplicated or reproduced by any means without prior, written authorization from Sproutflix.
- c. Films licensed for institutional use may only be shared by groups and individuals within any single, geographically unified campus, and students who are enrolled by the Licensee for study conducted through that campus.
- d. Sharing of streamed Sproutflix content with other institutions, or with individuals, classes or groups not specifically affiliated through employment or enrollment with the Licensee, is not permitted without the authorization of Sproutflix.
- e. Multi-campus streaming requires the prior consent of Sproutflix and may be licensed on a case-by-case basis. Please contact our office to make specific arrangements.
- f. All licensing of Sproutflix films is granted only upon payment of fees specified by Sproutflix.
- a. All films purchased from Sproutflix are the property of Sproutflix or have been licensed to Sproutflix. Licensee has no ownership of the Content.
- b. Licensee is prohibited from using logos or images or audiovisuals appearing on this site without express written consent from Sproutflix. All rights for the Sproutflix website, including but not limited to design, software code, images and audiovisual content are reserved by Sproutflix.
- c. Term. The term of this License Agreement shall be concurrent with the length of the license chosen by the Licensee (7-day for streams or 3-year for downloads and DVDs). Upon expiration, non-renewal, or any termination of the license, all Licensee’s rights to use the Content shall cease.
- Representation and Warranties
- a. Licensee enters into this agreement to accept films available on this website ‘as is.’
- b. Sproutflix may terminate Licensee’s rights to the use of Sproutflix films if any information Licensee provides is false or inaccurate.
- a. Licensor reserves the right to refuse service and terminate accounts at its sole discretion for reasons including, but not limited to, if Licensor believes Licensee’s conduct violates the Terms of Agreement or is harmful to Licensor.
- c. No delay or failure of Licensor to take action under these Terms and Conditions will constitute a waiver by Licensor, unless expressly waived in writing by Licensor.